Adventum targets investment opportunities by identifying operating companies that are past the “seed stage” and have established “proof of concept” that will benefit from third party business growth or real estate advisory in addition to financial capital.
Adventum structures a strategic investment into the operating company while negotiating rights to develop, invest, or co-invest in the real estate related to the company’s growth.
• Equity for commercial & multifamily in the US only
• Single Tenant Net Lease / Build to Suit with Tenant in Tow
• Acquisitions with large vacancy with Tenant in Tow
• Well located land from corporate balance sheet
• Traditional real estate leverage structure
• Equity for growing companies (B2B or B2C) ideally but not limited to those spawning real estate investment opportunities
Investment targets include:
• Operating companies that are growing, thereby requiring significantly more real estate
• Operating companies that have “low hanging” untapped value in real estate holdings on their balance sheet
• Operating companies that are in the real estate business (e.g. Property Management firms) and that have access to off-market and/or pre-market deal flow
• Realization of untapped potential – in terms of revenues, EBITDA, and/or efficiencies – resulting in increased enterprise value
• “Amazon-proof” Experiential Retail, Data Centers, Medical, Education, Hospitality, and others
• Equity investment may or may not be debt-leveraged