Adventum targets real estate investment opportunities by identifying mature operating companies that require substantial real estate as part of their growth, or that have real estate as part of their business plan or balance sheet.
Adventum structures a strategic investment into the operating company while negotiating rights to develop, invest, and own the related real estate assets.
• Equity for commercial & multifamily in the US only
• Single Tenant Net Lease / Build to Suit with Tenant in Tow
• Acquisitions with large vacancy with Tenant in Tow
• Well located land from corporate balance sheet
• Traditional real estate leverage structure
• Equity for mature & growing companies (B2B or B2C) spawning real estate deal-flow
Investment targets include:
• Operating companies that are growing, thereby requiring significantly more real estate
• Operating companies that have “low hanging” untapped value in real estate holdings on their balance sheet
• Operating companies that are in the real estate business (e.g. Property Management firms) and that have access to off-market and/or pre-market deal flow
• Realization of untapped potential – in terms of revenues, EBITDA, and/or efficiencies – resulting in increased enterprise value
• “Amazon-proof” Experiential Retail, Data Centers, Medical, Education, Hospitality, and others
• Equity investment may or may not be debt-leveraged